SELTEC was established with an aim to reimagine channel distribution in the fast changing Australian IT industry. Our breakthrough model, which adds more value at every level for the most comprehensive end to end experience for our resellers, end users and vendors. We have established our place in the industry with number of firsts, which have set new benchmarks in the industry such as providing a unified end to end solution at most optimum financial and operational goals.
Our speciality ranges from Copper and Fibre Network Infrastructure Solution, DCIM, Audio Visual to Desktop Connectivity addressing the most critical business challenges within Data Centres, Enterprise, Health, Education, Mining and other Industrial environments.
We have a curated range of vendors specializing in various verticals with industry leading products, which helps us provide the best end to end solutions to our resellers at the most effective price points and functionality.
In the fast maturing commoditized market we believe in not only providing the best pre sales services but most responsive and efficient post sales support to enhance the product life span and maximum return on investment with complete customer satisfaction.
No matter what your company's size is, SELTEC provides the same level of service and support , our representative who also function as consultants to your business, provide guidance in selecting the right mix of product and accessories to meet your needs while positioning you for success.
We aim to keep leading the IT channel distribution with our passion for best service with no compromise solution at the most effective price points.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Registering As a Reseller
- To register as a reseller with SELTEC, you must be a reseller of Computer/IT/Audio Visual or Electrical products & services and have a current ABN or Business Number. SELTEC may request for further information about your business during the assessment and approval of your reseller application. Only customers deemed to suitable by SELTEC will be registered as a reseller where SELTEC holds the right to refuse your registration should we believe that you are not a legitimate reseller.
Terms of Sale
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice. As a distributor, our prices are greatly affected by the Australian dollar exchange rate and other economical costs, due to the exchange rate fluctuation, our prices reviewed and updated periodically.
- Title of all goods supplied does not pass to the purchaser until full payment has been received and funds cleared by our bank.
- Customers without an established credit account with SELTEC must pay for in full via the payment means made available by SELTEC before goods are supplied. Payment by Cheque will be subject to clearance by our bank.
Shipping and Handling
- SELTEC will not be held responsible for any damage, loss or delay occurring to goods in transit. Accordingly, we encourage our customers to arrange for their own transit insurance.
- All freight charges to be borne by the customer unless prior arrangements have been made with SELTEC. Customers returning goods under warranty must pay all related freight charges. (That is both inbound and outbound)
SELTEC will not accept any responsibility or charges for transport arranged by customers or arranged by SELTEC on behalf of the customer.
Returns & Refunds
- A Return Authorisation (RA) number must be obtained before returning goods together with a copy of the original invoice to SELTEC either for warranty claims or returns for credit. All returned goods must be supplied in proper packaging, as any warranty will be void if goods are damaged during transit, and damaged goods will not be accepted for credit or warranty.
- A restocking fee of 10% of the invoiced value is applicable to goods returned for credit after 30 days & within 60 days of the dispatch date. These goods must be in original condition and packaging. We will not accept goods returned for credit that arrive later than 30 days from the invoice date.
Product Information Policy
- The specifications of all products listed on our website are approximate and subject to change without notice.
- Illustrations depicted on this website are for information purposes only. Product models and physical features are subject to variation without notice.
- Orders are accepted via our website, by fax, or email, phone orders are not accepted. If ordering via a method other than our website, please ensure your order makes reference to our product numbers. In the event that you do not use our product numbers we cannot guarantee you will receive the correct items. Should you wish to use your own courier, please provide the courier's name, phone number and your account number. Upon receipt of your order, we will prepare the order and then supply a pending invoice to you detailing stock availability, prices, GST, and applicable freight charges.
If you need to contact us for any reason, please do so using the contact us page on our website.